Friday, December 16, 2011

Home Wheel!



We're officially into Christmas Break at the Craft College. My last day of classes was yesterday. With all my final projects complete and handed in, I'm a little at a loss for things to do. I find it really difficult to do one thing at a time. I can't watch a movie without knitting, looking online, sewing something. The more distractions I have available, the happier I am. So I went and built a spinning wheel! It's an Ashford Kiwi, which I lovingly stained, painted and assembled myself (not without many swears). You can see my disinterested cat in the background of this photo.

Before the holidays, I still have about a million presents to make or acquire otherwise...although maybe some handspun yarn would make a good gift...hmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment